It's time to sign up for the Patria Challenge Running 2023. This is the third edition of the Patria walk and run challenge, which last year involved more than 250 co-workers united in a common purpose to promote health, wellbeing, fun, and a connection among the teams. Together we covered more than 13,000 kilometers!
Find below how to participate in this year's Challenge.
Are you ready?
The Challenge Rules
- Teams must walk or run as many kilometers as possible from May 6th to 28th
- The team that covers the longest distance is the winner
- The overall result of each group will be the average result of each participant in that group, encouraging everyone to participate
- At least 1 km per activity must be covered
- A maximum of two hours of physical activity per day is allowed
- Activities should be reported in the same day they are done. Late reports will not be considered
- Treadmills are eligible for physical activity as long as a photo of the panel and equipment is submitted
- Exercise bikes or other equipment such as elliptical machines are not eligible
- We will perform random audits with the Team Captain, and the challenge may be canceled if non-compliance with the regulation is proven.
Choose a Team Captain and register by April 19
- Choose a Team Captain and register by April 19
- Choose a Team Captain and register the team in the form below
- Teams must be composed of 5 to 10 members
- Choose a name for the team
- The Team Captain will represent the team in the Challenge, verifying the results and ensuring compliance with the regulations.
Prove your activity
- We will use the Strava app to record the results
- All members must join the Patria Challenge Running 2023 Strava Club by clicking here.
- Everyone will receive an invitation from the "MONITORA TREINOS" profile and must accept it as a follower
- Make sure your profile is as follows: Settings > Privacy Controls > Everyone. This way we will be able to track your activities and they will be visible on the challenge leaderboard
Post on social media to boost your results
- If, during the challenge each team member make one post with the hashtag #PatriaChallenge2023 and tag @patriainvestments on social network, the team wins 50 km of bonus in the Challenge
- The Team Captain will be responsible for reporting these results by the end of challenge by sending, the print screens to email@example.com.
- We will release a weekly ranking.
Patria’s Collective Goal
- Based on the number of registrations, we will set a collective goal for Patria.
Each member of the winning team will receive an entry for the T&F Run Series JK Iguatemi race that will take place in December 2023, Sao Paulo, or equivalent in the location of origin.
Each team member will receive a Patria t-shirt to participate in the Challenge!
Sign up your team by April 19th and let’s have fun together!